- Well-established Australian law firm
- Provide high level support to a Partner and senior fee earner
- Inclusive, supportive and social team environment
This national mid-tier law firm is well-known for providing exceptional service and advice to their clients across many areas of law. The firm is currently seeking a legal secretary to join their commercial litigation team in their centrally located Melbourne CBD office.
As a legal secretary, you will be supporting a down to earth partner across a variety of dispute matters.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Draft correspondence and prepare court documents
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- Time recording and monthly billing
To be successful for this role, will ideally have strong secretarial experience in a law firm as well as:
- Experience in commercial litigation or dispute resolution will be highly regarded
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary package of up to $85,000 is on offer
- Intensive onboarding and training provided with ongoing professional development programs
- Access to an exclusive range of benefits including social functions, team events and health & wellness programs
- A firm with low turnover and is well known for their inclusive and friendly working environment that also offers flexibility and encourages a work-life balance
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2846
Phone: (03) 8602 7405