Our client is a boutique law firm, established in 2006. They are a tight-knit team of 16 staff. The firm has excellent technology and processes in place and is a paperless office.
As a Commercial Litigation Legal Secretary, you will be assisting a Principal and 2 Solicitors on Construction Litigation matters. Your duties will include:
- dictaphone typing
- diary management
- screening calls
- reformatting of documents
- organising meetings
- expense reconciliations
- organising travel and accommodation
- preparation of briefs and court documents
- dealing with clients;
- personal PA duties; and
- general administration duties.
The hours of work are 8.30am-5pm. Immediate start available.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A minimum of 3 years litigation legal secretarial experience
- Excellent client communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
Salary up to $60,000 + superannuation, dependent upon experience.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
April O'Dempsey (SK91173A)
Ref No: AOD18901P
Phone: (07) 3231 1203