Our client is a mid-tier commercial law firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. The firm offers high level legal and commercial advice to a wide range of corporate and individual clients.
Joining the growing commercial law team, you will be supporting a number of lawyers up to Partner level and working closely with other lawyers and secretaries in the team. You can expect your tasks to include:
- Diary & inbox management
- Preparing and amending court documents such as commercial contracts. deeds and agreements, etc.
- Liaising with clients and other parties
- File management (opening and closing files)
- Scheduling appointments, conferences and mediations
- Other general office administration (archiving, photocopying, scanning etc.)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Legal Secretary ideally within commercial law
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong organisational skills
- Solid technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- A proactive and team-focused attitude
If the above sounds like you and you're looking for an opportunity to step up into a premier law firm - APPLY TODAY!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG32343
Phone: (03) 8602 7409
Applications close 14 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.