- Competitive salary on offer
- Secure yourself in a prominent firm in the market
- Heart of Sydney CBD location
This firm is hugely successful in other states and the Sydney office, established for many years now, is doing extremely well.
They offer a culture which is very down to earth with no "them and us". Everyone enjoys the many employee benefits on offer.
Lots of social and sporting events to get involved in (if that's your thing!) and a friendly team environment where everyone helps each other out.
Support a Partner, 2 Senior Associates and a Lawyer within the firm's busy construction and real estate practice group. The team works in back end construction so from a legal perspective you will be responsible for transactional and commercial based work. Your duties will include;
- amending documents (using track changes)
- checking (proofreading) documents
- sending emails and correspondence
- diary management
- drafting documents and correspondence
Full induction and training will be given on all systems and procedures.
We are seeking an experienced intermediate legal secretary with a background in Commercial law, exposure to Construction would be highly regarded. You will have a professional and positive approach to your work and be a team player.
You must also have:
- Good typing speed and accuracy
- Confident in all Microsoft packages
- Ability to proofread documents with a keen eye for detail
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11157
Phone: (02) 8227 7201