- Brisbane CBD office of Award winning law national law firm
- Top $$ Salary, plus a fantastic list of staff benefits
- New role due to growth
If you are a career legal secretary with experience in defendant or plaintiff insurance law, this is the ideal role for you.
Your duties will include:
- preparing court documents and briefs
- drafting routine correspondence
- organising medico legals and liaising with medical practitioners
- organising travel and accommodation
- filing (electronic and paper)
- diary management
- monthly client billings and reporting
- client liaison, and
- other general administrative tasks as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 2 years' prior experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally in Defendant Insurance or Personal Injuries , together with intermediate Microsoft Office skills and a strong typing speed of not less than 60 wpm. In addition, you will have strong organisation skills, high attention to detail, and excellent
National law firm with offices around the country and a premier reputation in the legal market. Well known for being highly regarded and established in the defendant insurance space.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK19498
Phone: (07) 3231 1204