- Employment/Workplace Relations or Litigation experience is essential
- Innovative Australian CBD law firm
- Provide 1 on 1 support to a Partner
This well-established national corporate law firm prides themselves on their friendly, collegiate and supportive work environment where everyone works closely together to deliver excellent service for their clients. The Melbourne CBD office is now seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Employment and Workplace Relations team on a permanent, full-time basis.
As a Legal Secretary, you will directly support a Partner and a couple of lawyers in the Employment Law Team.
Your main duties will be to:
- Diary, phone and email management
- Draft correspondence and prepare legal documents
- Assist with court preparation including court filing and briefs to Counsel
- Liaise with clients, lawyers and external stakeholders
- Manage client files
- Time recording and billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a Legal Secretary or PA supporting lawyers in an employment or industrial relations practice IS ESSENTIAL
- Strong technical skills including MS Office Suite, typing and formatting skills
- Strong and confident communication skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills to manage conflicting deadlines
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The salary on offer is up to $90,000 package
- You will work very closely with a Partner and be part of a well-resourced team
- On-going training and professional development opportunities
- Have access to wide range of exclusive employee benefits including health and wellbeing programs, flexible work arrangements, regular team bonding events/ functions just to name a few
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL17546
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 10 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.