- Will consider part time or school hours!
- Centrally located - Canberra CBD
- Award winning firm!
Our client is an independent, national commercial and business law firm with a fantastic reputation located centrally in Canberra CBD.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a legal secretary to join the workplace relations, employment and safety team. Our client will consider part time, 4 days per week or school hours over 5 days. The position will be supporting 11 legal staff alongside another secretary.
Your duties will be varied and will cover:
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence/documentation
- Managing all incoming correspondence, as well as providing a proactive and efficient approach to producing correspondence without direction
- File management as well as actively attend to email filing/management for Partner and ensure other employees are attending to same
- Managing telephones, electronic diaries and voicemail for team members
- Organising meetings and travel, including a proactive approach to reorganising commitments on a needs basis
- Manipulation of complex documents
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
The successful candidate must have solid legal secretarial experience at partner level ideally within employment and workplace relations. You will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy taking initiative and have a high level of attention to detail and fast and accurate typing skills.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2747
Phone: (03) 8602 7409