- Great location close to public transport and cafes
- Collaborative, vibrant and supportive team
- Relaxed culture that encourages a work life balance and flexibility
A well-established boutique commercial law firm located in the inner south eastern suburbs. This firm is recognised as an employer of choice and who are seen as a centre of excellence with their expertise in managing complex matters in the areas variety of areas including banking & finance, commercial, commercial litigation, family, employment and industrial relations and property to name a few.
As a Legal Secretary, you will be providing high level support to a Partner and the Employment and Industrial Relations team.
Your main duties will be to:
- Diary, phone and email management
- Draft correspondence and prepare legal documents
- Assist with court preparation including court filing and briefs to Counsel
- Liaise with clients, lawyers and external stakeholders
- Manage client files
- Time recording and billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a Legal Secretary supporting lawyers in an employment or industrial relations practice is essential
- Strong technical skills including MS Office Suite, typing and formatting skills
- Strong communication skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills to manage conflicting deadlines
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary package of up to $80,000 package on offer
- Highly accessible location with close train station/tram stop or street parking available
- Modern office with great facilities including onsite gym and a nice break room
- On-going learning and development opportunities to develop your skills
- Regular team events and social functions including lunches and team bonding activities
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL16659
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 27 November 2020.