- Immediate start
- Employment law background
- Top tier, international law firm
Our client, a busy international law firm in Brisbane CBD, is seeking an experienced Senior Legal Secretary to assist a busy team on a temporary basis through until Christmas.
In this role, your duties will include:
- Dictaphone typing
- preparing and amending large legal documents,
- diary & email management,
- client liaison,
- travel & accommodation bookings and
- general legal secretarial tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 3 years Legal Secretarial experience in Employment law. Only candidates with this experience will be considered.
You will also have a minimum typing speed of 65 wpm and intermediate Word skills.
To be considered for this position, or to express your interest in other similar roles, please forward your resume in Microsoft Word format to Tarnya Mangano: email@example.com at legal eagles today!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.