Legal Secretary - Employment / Workplace Law
Top $$ + staff benefits. Intermediate level role PLUS the added bonus of working at an international law firm.
- Work at Special Counsel level and be part of a FRIENDLY team
- INTERESTING role working on both advisory and litigation employment / workplace law matters
- ABOVE market $$ on offer. You won't want to miss this opportunity
The Brisbane office of this global law firm is seeking an experienced legal secretary to support a Special Counsel and 2 Senior Associates.
Working across both advisory and litigation employment law matters your work day is guaranteed to be interesting. Duties will include:
- liaising with clients
- preparing contractual and court documents and briefs
- document amendments
- diary management
- organising travel and accommodation
- managing confidential client data
- opening/closing files
- billings, etc
To be successful in this role you will need to have current legal secretarial experience.
The firm has a great working culture and is located in the Brisbane CBD. Their reputation is highly regarded on a global basis. They are offering an exceptional salary for this role to secure the right candidate.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: KK19619
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 10 July 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.