Legal Secretary - Estate Planning Litigation
* Melbourne CBD location
* Great working environment & fantastic staff benefits!
* Join a busy and thriving practice!
Our client is a Melbourne CBD based law firm led by a group of expert lawyers offering a full range of services across a number of practices including Commercial, Corporate, Family law, Property and Intellectual Property.
Our client is seeking an experienced legal secretary to join the Estate Group supporting 2 lawyers. The role will also support other areas of the firm as required and your responsibilities will include:
* Diary and file management
* Client liaison
* Monthly billing
* Liaising with clients
* Preparation of court documents and briefs
* File Management
* General day-to-day administration support
The successful candidate will be an experienced (3+ years) legal secretary with a background ideally in estate planning and litigation. You will also have:
* Excellent organisational skills
* High level of attention to detail
* The ability to take instructions and complete tasks with minimal direction/supervision
* Exceptional time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for a fantastic law firm, in an extremely supportive working environment and earn an excellent salary! Our client also prides themselves on the staff benefits they provide to their employees including competitive salaries, social events, ongoing training, insurance and gym membership discounts.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com
Ref No: DG19053
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!