Experienced family PA to join a well-establish mid-tier law firm and support a friendly team of family law specialists. Collaborative and inclusive culture.
- Well-established CBD law firm with an outstanding reputation
- Work with a friendly team of accredited family specialists
- Take ownership of a busy and varied role
One of Melbourne's premier mid-tier law firms is known for providing an exceptional level of service to their clients while fostering a collaborative and inclusive team culture. There is great interaction between support staff and fee earners and a solid body of staff who appreciate and enjoy their working environment.
As a legal secretary, you will be supporting a well-respected family law team who advise clients across all areas of family law.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients and taking instructions
- Drafting correspondence and court documents
- Document discovery and preparing briefs
- File management
To be successful in the role, you will have strong secretarial experience in a law firm as well as:
- Solid recent experience in family law is essential
- Demonstrate advanced administration and organisation skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, typing and formatting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package on offer up to $75,000 package
- Be part of friendly and collaborative team of dedicated accredited family law specialists
- Varied role with high level of autonomy for you to take ownership of this role
- Ongoing training and professional development provided
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL260520
Phone: 0422 420 072