Legal Secretary - Family law
- Well-established family law firm with an outstanding reputation
- Work with a friendly and exceptionally knowledgeable Principal
- Hands on role
A well-established law firm specialising in family law located in Melbourne CBD, is currently seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their team.
As a legal secretary, you will be supporting a well-respected principal who advises clients across all areas of family law.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients and taking instructions
- Drafting correspondence and court documents
- Document discovery and preparing briefs
- Assisting with property settlements on PEXA
- File management
To be successful in the role, you will have recent secretarial experience in a law firm as well as:
- Experience supporting a family lawyer or family law practice is essential
- Demonstrate advanced administration and organisation skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package on offer up to $70,000 package
- Be part of friendly and collaborative team of dedicated family law specialists
- Varied role with high level of autonomy to further develop your skills
- Ongoing training and professional development
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9033
Phone: (03) 8602 7405