Legal Secretary - Family Law
- Successful CBD law firm with an outstanding reputation
- Work with a friendly team of accredited family specialists
- Take ownership of a busy and varied role - great career opportunity
One of Melbourne's premier mid-tier law firms is well-known for providing premium legal services to their clients across many areas of law including commercial litigation, property, business and family law. Due to a growth in their family law practice, they are seeking an experienced family law secretary to support the team. This firm has very low staff turnover making them an employer of choice.
As a legal secretary, you will be supporting a well-respected family law team who advise clients across all areas of family law.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients and taking instructions
- Drafting correspondence and court documents
- Document discovery and preparing briefs
- File management
To be successful in the role, you will have strong secretarial experience in a law firm as well as:
- Solid recent experience in family law is essential
- Demonstrate advanced administration and organisation skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, typing and formatting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package on offer up to $75,000 package
- Be part of friendly and collaborative team of dedicated accredited family law specialists
- Varied role with high level of autonomy for you to take ownership of this role
- Ongoing training and professional development provided
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9044
Phone: (03) 8602 7405