Legal Secretary - Finance Law
Brisbane CBD office | Supportive close-knit team environment | Attractive salary on offer, depending on experience.
A well-established and highly regarded boutique law firm located in Brisbane's CBD is currently seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their award-winning funds management/commercial team.
As a Legal Secretary, you will be supporting a Partner and 2 Solicitors and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients and other staff at all levels
- File management
- Monthly billing
- General secretarial tasks
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years legal secretarial experience.
What's in it for you?
- Professional, friendly and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to earn yearly bonuses
- Attractive salary up to $75,000 package, depending on experience
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: KK9174
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 24 April 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.