- Penrith Location
- Renowned and prestigious plaintiff firm
- Rolling week to week role
With a long-standing and loyal national and international client base this firm has a number of offices across Australia. They have absolutely nailed culture internally and has a very healthy retention figure to prove it. Plaintiff specialist law firm.
THE LEGAL SECRETARY POSITION
Working closely with a Senior Legal Secretary and Principal in personal injuries, this role is a perfect opportunity to gain some specialist litigation experience.
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients, Barristers, courts and other authorities
- Typing of correspondence and legal documentation
- Updating the client management system
- Preparing detailed bills to clients and quarterly reports
- Preparing bundles for court
THE SUCCESSFUL LEGAL SECRETARY
- Will be experience in Insurance
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- 55wpm + upwards.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11113
Phone: (02) 8227 7201