Legal Secretary - Inhouse
RARE OPPORTUNITY you wont want to miss. Use your legal secretarial skills working in the Legal Department of a well known building organisation. Free CBD Car Parking provided.
- 1 day per week work from home
- 4 weeks leave per year + 10 additional leave days + day off on your birthday
- Free on-site parking
- Free breakfast each day
Due to an internal transfer, a RARE opportunity has arisen to work in the Legal Department of a well known building organisation where you will support the Principal Solicitor and 3 members of the inhouse legal team. Your duties include:
- diary and calendar management and organising travel
- matter opening and editing documents
- responding to incoming queries from members
- supervising 2 administrators
- preparing Agendas and Minutes of Meeting
- assisting with preparing reports to the Board
- expense reconciliation
- assisting with updating and maintaining the Members Legal Resource Library, and
- general administrative support to the Principal and members of the team.
You will have 4+ years Legal Secretarial experience. You will also have excellent customer service skills and want to work in a busy environment.
You will be working for an In House Legal Department of a Construction / Building Services Organisation. Fantastic culture. Great people to work with and great staff perks as listed above PLUS get paid additional super above the mandated superannuation rates. Total staff is 80. Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
Please apply by sending your resume in MS Word format. For further information please call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1204 or email Kim.Kerrigan@empiregroup.com.au.