A well-known national law firm that has been growing their presence in the market at a rapid rate and is known to foster a great work culture between support staff and fee earners, is seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their face-paced Insurance team.
As a Legal Secretary, you will be supporting a Partner and Associate in the Insurance team working across Victorian WorkCover Authority matters.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing and amending court documents and correspondence
- Filing court documents
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and the courts
- File management
- Monthly billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have previous secretarial experience as well as:
- Previous experience in litigation or insurance will be highly regarded
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, strong formatting and typing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High organisational skills to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Professional presentation with a positive and proactive attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a reputable mid-sized firm that encourages a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Ongoing professional development opportunities for you to develop your skills and progress your legal career
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits including social functions, team events, health, wellbeing and fitness programs
- Salary package of up to $70,000 is on offer, depending on experience
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2828
Phone: (03) 8602 7405