- Join the firm as a family law secretary;
- Highly regarded firm based in the heart of the CBD;
- Exceptional team of legal professionals who are specialists in their field.
This successful firm have space in the Family Law Department of their Sydney office for you. The firm pride themselves on their approachable and down to earth nature, strong client relationships and they enjoy making complex legal matters easy to understand.
Supporting an extremely busy team of 2-3 Senior Family Lawyers, including a Partner your day will be fulfilling and rewarding!
Duties will include:
- Prepare and edit documents and correspondence;
- Dictaphone typing;
- Diary management;
- Client liaison;
- File management;
- Coordinating meetings and travel arrangements;
- Preparing Briefs and court documents;
- Time recording and monthly billing.
The Right Candidate
To ensure success for this role, you must possess previous legal secretarial experience within a law firm. As you will be working closely with other secretaries in the department, the ability to work within a team is a must! Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and advanced technical abilities are essential. The ability to prioritise your work and a "can do" attitude could see you make this role your own.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11096
Phone: (02) 8227 7201