- Engaging role supporting 2 respectable partners
- Supportive and collegiate work environment
- Competitive salary and great employee benefits
This prestigious Australian law firm with offices nationally is reputable for providing exceptional service and advice to their clients across many areas of law. The Melbourne CBD office is seeking an experienced litigation secretary to cover parental leave on a 12-month full-time contract with a view to permanency.
As a legal secretary, you will be providing high level support to 2 partners in the litigation and disputes team.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and preparing court documents
- Amending documents including track changes and mark ups
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- Time recording and monthly billing
- File management and general secretarial duties
To be successful for this position, will ideally have strong secretarial experience in a similar position in addition to:
- Experience in commercial litigation or disputes resolution is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer skills
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- High organisational and time management skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Intensive onboarding and ongoing professional development programs
- Inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance
- Access to an exclusive range of benefits including social functions, team events and health & wellness programs including fitness, yoga and sport events.
- Salary package of up to $80,000 is on offer, depending on experience
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2740
Phone: (03) 8602 7405