Legal Secretary - Maroochydore
Sunshine Coast office of well-regarded national law firm. Support a busy Senior Associate 1 on 1. Be genuinely appreciated for your efforts.
Our client is a well established and highly regarded law firm with offices throughout Australia. Their Maroochydore office boasts approachable Partners and a professional working environment.
The firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support a busy Personal Injuries Senior Associate. Your responsibilities will include:
- dictaphone typing
- client liaison
- amending and collating court documents and briefs
- arranging medico legal appointments
- diary management
- billings and timesheet entry, and
- general legal secretarial tasks as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 2 years' experience in personal injuries, insurance or litigation law
- A minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Excellent organisation and time management skills; and
- A positive and proactive attitude to your work.
Salary to $70,000 + super for the right candidate.
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in MS Word format or alternatively please call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1200 for further information.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.