- Are you looking to temp until you find the right job?
- Are you currently studying or in between jobs?
- Do you have at least 6 months previous experience in a law firm?
Part-time Personal Injuries Legal Secretary - ASAP start at a beautiful Boutique firm. Working 3 days a week. Ongoing temporary role working 1 on 1 with the Director. CBD location
Legal Receptionist - 1+ years' receptionist experience. Small boutique firm. CBD location! Great team culture.
Conveyancing Paralegal - 1+ years' conveyancing experience. Various assignments!
Defendant Insurance Legal Secretary - ASAP start, ongoing assignment. Duties include dictation typing, diary management, supporting senior lawyers. Fantastic Commercial firm located in CBD.
eDiscovery Paralegal - Discovery projects currently in the works. Combination of WFH and on-site environment. Working on very interesting matters. Baseline cleared is preferred but not essential.
Corporate Legal Secretary - Highly reputable mid-tier CBD firm is looking for a solid 2+ years' legal secretary with Corporate, Mergers & Acquisition experience. Ongoing assignment.
Family Law Secretary - Southside location, (still inner-city-suburbs). Onsite parking available. 1+ years' family law experience. Small sized firm with solid leadership team.
Don't have experience in any of the above roles? We would still love to hear from you as we have various assignments come into our office weekly!
To be successful in this role you will have 6 months' previous legal secretarial experience. You will have excellent Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook skills as well as a typing speed of no less than 50 wpm.
How does temping work?
Our clients require temps for a variety of reasons - to cover annual leave or sick leave, to backfill a permanent vacancy, or if they are going through a particularly busy period. That's where you come in!
Temp roles can be for a day, a week, a month, 3 months or longer! Each one is different, and each one is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable legal experience at a reputable law firm - while earning a great hourly rate!
Are you suitable for temp work?
As our clients require their temps to 'hit the ground running', it is essential you have at least 6 months' previous working experience in a law firm. In addition, you will:
- be professionally presented,
- have a positive, "can do" attitude,
- be willing to learn and take on any task,
- be organised and proactive, and
- have great communication skills.
What are the benefits of temping?
- You choose when you want to work! Whether it be during your uni holidays, until you leave on your overseas trip or until you find a permanent role - you decide when and for how long you'd like to work.
- Earn a great hourly rate and make some extra cash! We pay our temp team a top hourly rate.
- Try before you buy! Work in various law firms in various areas of law and gain invaluable legal experience.
To be considered for the above positions, please apply below with your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email Tarnya on email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.