LEGAL SECRETARY / PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- Work close to home in an affluent coastal suburb, beautiful office with free onsite parking
- Part-time hours working 2-3 days per week with flexibility to work some days from home
- Fantastic culture with a genuine down to earth principal and lovely team
This leading boutique commercial law firm have a strong presence in the market with an excellent client base of top-tier and international clients. The firm provides high quality advice across commercial litigation, insolvency, property, leasing, wills and estate planning matters.
The firm has a newly created job share role for an enthusiastic secretary to work alongside a fantastic EA to support the principal of the firm.
Your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Proactive calendar and appointment management
- Preparing correspondence and drafting documents and letters
- Dictaphone typing
- Conducting searches and undertake legal research
- Managing client files including opening and closing matters
- Monthly billing and expense management
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid secretarial experience supporting senior partners or lawyers in a law firm
- Experience in commercial leasing, property or tax will be highly regard but not essential
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite and formatting skills
- Exceptional organisational skills to managing competing priorities
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $90,000 package on offer (pro-rata) + performance bonuses
- Down to earth Principal that encourages a collaborative and supportive work environment
- Fantastic culture with low staff turnover and lots of flexibility
- Be involved in complex matters with opportunities to upskill or take on additional responsibilities
Please note, this role is suitable for a career legal secretary and not law students or graduates.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL20573
Contact: 0422 420 072