- Office in South Melbourne, close to shops and cafes
- Flexibility to work 2-3 days per week
- Attractive salary of up to $80,000 package (pro-rata)
This boutique commercial law firm is located in South Melbourne with close proximity to shops, cafes and street parking. Due to an increase in work, the firm is seeking an enthusiastic secretary to join the team on a on permanent part-time basis working 2-3 days per week.
As the legal secretary, you will assist the principal and a senior associate across general commercial, property and conveyancing matters. Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary, phone and email management
- Preparing, amending and typing legal documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- Managing client files
- Time recording and monthly billing
- General office management duties
To be considered for this role, you must have proven secretarial experience working in a law firm as well as:
- Solid experience supporting lawyers across commercial and property matters
- Proficient technical ability including MS Office Suite, formatting and fast typing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills to managing competing priorities
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $80,000 package on offer (pro-rata)
- Rare part-time opportunity to work 2 to 3 days per week with some flexibility to work from home
- Down to earth Principal that encourages a friendly, supportive and relaxed work environment
Please note, this role is suitable for a career legal assistants and not law students or graduates.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL19251