- Competitive Salary;
- Renowned and prestigious plaintiff firm working for high profile team;
- Sydney CBD Location.
With a long-standing and loyal national and international client base this firm has a number of offices across Australia. They have absolutely nailed culture internally and has a very healthy retention figure to prove it. Plaintiff specialist law firm.
THE LEGAL SECRETARY POSITION
You will be a Legal Secretary supporting a Medical Law Partner with a wealth of knowledge. This is a full time position starting ASAP. Enjoy work life balance and employee benefits. This role is for someone looking to be the right hand to a Legal Professional with a great reputation in the legal environment.
- Diary and email management;
- Liaising with clients, Barristers, courts and other authorities;
- Typing of correspondence and legal documentation;
- Updating the client management system;
- Preparing detailed bills to clients and quarterly reports;
- Preparing bundles for court;
- Speaking to authorities;
- Ensuring the Principal is always on schedule by pre-empting needs and offering gentle reminders.
THE SUCCESSFUL LEGAL SECRETARY
- You will be a Legal Secretary with experience in Plaintiff law;
- Ideally with 3-5 years' experience as a secretary in a firm;
- Medical Law and Personal Injury highly regarded;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Common sense and initiative to work hard;
- Enjoys a challenge and can handle a workload.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AB11067
Phone: (02) 8227 7201