- Mixed role of Legal Secretarial and Personal Assistant;
- Temp to Perm opportunity;
- Plaintiff background required.
THE LEGAL SECRETARY POSITION
You will be a Legal Secretary supporting a Personal Injury team with a wealth of knowledge. This is a full time, position starting ASAP. Enjoy work life balance and a close to home location. This role is for someone looking to be the right hand to a Legal Professional.
- Diary and email management;
- Liaising with clients, Barristers, courts and other authorities;
- Typing of correspondence and legal documentation;
- Updating the client management system;
- Preparing detailed bills to clients and quarterly reports;
- Preparing bundles for court;
- Speaking to authorities;
- Ensuring the Principal is always on schedule by pre-empting needs and offering gentle reminders.
THE SUCCESSFUL LEGAL SECRETARY
- You will be a Legal Secretary with experience in Plaintiff law;
- Ideally with 3-5 years' experience as a secretary in a firm;
- Personal Injury highly regarded;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Common sense and initiative to work hard;
- Enjoys a challenge and can handle a workload.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11106
Phone: (02) 8227 7201