- Young and vibrant culture
- High performing role with rewards and opportunity on offer
- 2-3 years + experience - make this the next step you have been searching for
This modern boutique firm are believers in building strong relationships with their clients. They pride themselves on providing tailored solutions to their client's individual needs and commercial in achieving the best results with minimal fuss.
As an junior to intermediate, you will be supporting a great team, though the majority of your time will be focusing on supporting the Partner who enjoys more PA focused support from their Assistant. You will be the true "right hand" in this practice.
Duties will include:
* Prepare and edit documents and correspondence (using track changes)
* Dictaphone typing
* Extensive diary management
* Client liaison
* File management
* Coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
* Time recording and monthly billing
* All general administration support as required
The Right Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience within Corporate/Commercial or Commercial Litigation based law.
Experience working with accounts and trust accounts is highly advantageous.
You will also have advanced MS skills, have great attention to detail and the ability to use your initiative. Strong communication and organisational skills are also a must!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB18696
Phone: (02) 8227 7201
Applications close 27 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.