Legal Secretary/Paralegal - Property and Leasing
A well-established and highly regarded boutique law firm located in Brisbane's central CBD is currently seeking an experienced legal secretary and/or paralegal to join their award-winning firm.
As a Legal Secretary/Paralegal, you will be supporting friendly Solicitors in the property and leasing team. If you want the opportunity to step up and take on some paralegal tasks, then this is the role for you. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Drafting documents from precedent
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients, tenants and other party solicitors
- File management
- Monthly billing
- General secretarial tasks
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years legal secretarial and/or paralegal experience.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Professional, friendly and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to earn yearly bonuses
- Attractive salary up to $75,000 pkge, depending on experience
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: KK19456
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 21 June 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.