Exciting opportunity to join a well-known, well-established law firm based at Southport. You will be responsible for estate planning and administration matters. Apply today ...
- Work alongside the Managing Partner
- Corporate, professional offices in Southport
- Great salary on offer for the right candidate
Our client, a leading Gold Coast law firm, is seeking an experienced Estates Paralegal to join their Wills and Estates team. Working alongside the Managing Partner, in wills, estates planning and estate administration, your duties will include:
- Client liaison
- Preparing and drafting Wills, EPoA's and associated estate planning documents
- Monthly billing
- drafting letters of instruction and briefs to experts
- Witnessing Wills, EPOA's and other estate planning documents
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- File management and
- Other general legal administration tasks as required.
This position is available for an immediate commencement. The salary on offer for this role is negotiable, dependent upon experience (up to $65,000 + Super but negotiable).
To be suitable for this role, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Wills & Estates Paralegal. You will also being highly organised and being one to show initiative.
The Law Firm
Well established leading Gold Coast law firm based at Southport. 45 staff in total.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK20320
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Applications close 12 February 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.