- Join a mid-tier firm with an exceptional reputation
- Great career opportunity to broaden your skillset
- Very competitive salary on offer with additional staff benefits!
Our client is a mid-tier law firm with a great reputation centrally located in the Melbourne CBD, well-known nationally for providing clients with advice across many areas of law whilst maintaining a friendly and supportive working environment.
Working alongside 2 other legal secretaries in the tax team, you will be supporting 4 lawyers with administrative and secretarial duties. This will include:
- Screening telephone calls & monitoring emails
- Diary management
- Drafting correspondence
- Preparing and amending of documents
- Collating briefs
- File management
- Monthly billing
- Other general administration (photocopying, scanning, faxing etc.)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Legal Secretary
- Strong technical skills
- An adaptable and flexible nature that enjoys variety
- A proactive 'can do' attitude
If the above sounds like you and you're ready to step up into a mid-tier law firm in an exciting role that will broaden your skillset - APPLY TODAY!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2788
Phone: (03) 8602 7409