- Salary to $72K pkge
- Brisbane CBD location
- Role available immediately or in the new year
Our client/The Role
Our client is a highly regarded legal Association based in Brisbane. They are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their team. Supporting the Head of Legal Services and her team of 3 solicitors, duties will include:
- dealing with confidential information relating to the Association
- diary and email management
- dictaphone typing
- document amendments and compiling briefs
- drafting correspondence from instruction
- liaising with members
- efiling and file mangement
- manage the Association's corporate database
- preparing reports
- other duties as required to support the Team.
To be suitable for this role you will need minimum 2 years legal secretarial experience, a passion for law and the ability to use your initiative as well as a high attention to detail.
Please apply by sending your resume in MS Word format or please call Kim Kerrigan from legal eagles on 07 3231 1204.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.