Legal Support Manager
Candidate feedback of outstanding environment | Management experience required | Sydney CBD | APS6
- Position available due to internal promotion
- Sydney CBD location
- Highly sought after environment
Our client is one of Australia's most significant firms with offices across every capital city. They cover various areas of law and pride themselves on offering a personalised service and expect legal advice to their clients.
We are looking for a proactive individual for an 18-month contract within their Sydney office. This role is largely centered on management and development amongst legal support and across practice groups and locations. Legal experience is not essential, but highly advantageous.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in the following:
· working in a management position and collaborating with a national team
· bridging communication between support and higher management
· demonstrated experience in monitoring, reviewing, and organising processes for a team
· ability to build strong relationships and implement strategies
· robust personality that can be flexible and adaptable
· ability to manage performance plans and assessments
Our client provides a friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment. They are invested in progressing their staff with training opportunities and offer development for each group. They take pride in their focus on mental health for their employees. They are true to their word in offering a flexible work/life balance. Vacancies with this firm are hard to find, as their employees just don't leave! Your hard work will be greatly rewarded.
Ref No: AB20240