- Client facing role managing a large client portfolio
- Be part of a premier business that is highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry
- Attractive salary on offer plus bonuses!
Our client is an innovative global business known for being a leader in their field. With offices across Australia and overseas, they are highly regarded within the eDiscovery, Investigations, Digital Forensics, Consulting and Technology industry and are looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
You will be working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team managing a large portfolio of client matters. Your responsibilities will include:
- document review consulting
- executing tasks to support corporate, government or law firm clients
- case management, financial management and project data tracking
- electronic discovery - data collection and extraction
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role at a law firm or professional services firm (consulting)
- Strong technical skills within Case Management Software including Recommind, Axcelerate, Relativity, Nuix, Ringtail or similar
- Excellent understanding of eDiscovery frameworks, protocols and best practices
If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd be interested in hearing more about - APPLY TODAY!
Be part of a global brand that will invest in your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to quarterly bonuses, Awards programs, yearly Australia wide staff catch ups, opportunity to work on global matters, secondments, .... just to name a few!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK19518
Phone: (07) 3231 1204