Our client, a Global Law firm is actively looking to recruit a Senior Legal Change Manager with previous experience of working within the Legal industry - this role can be based out of their Sydney or Melbourne office and is a permanent position.
You'll be responsible for designing and delivering technology solutions, strategies, and projects across the Australian market. Working closely with the key stakeholders within the company it will be your responsibility for analysing requirements both from a legal and client perspective.
These, include legal service design, digital strategy and execution, the application of artificial intelligence, future-readiness, and innovation centre of excellence.
You'll work with the broader business to:
- Analyse client and legal team requirements.
- Deliver innovation-based capabilities including training.
- Review, Test, and Implement LegalTech.
- Utilise low-code platforms and deliver bespoke client tools.
- Experienced in delivering client focussed Legal Technology Solutions in an innovative way.
- Strong Project & Change Management expertise.
- Analysis and Process Mapping.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
- Exceptional communicational skills - Written & Verbal.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to either Adam or Shane.
Adam Saunders on email@example.com
Shane Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org