- Join a global law firm based in Melbourne
- Fantastic career opportunity to drive your own development
- Be rewarded with a very competitive salary!
Our client is a premier law firm known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. With offices across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, they are highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry and are looking to bring talent onboard that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
You will be working as an integral part of the Alternative Legal Services (ALS) team. Reporting to the Manager and Senior Executives your day-to-day will include:
- Assisting with identifying and understanding client needs and assisting with the execution of technical solutions
- Handling evidence processing and data tracking
- End-to-end management of data requests (scope, plan, cost & schedule the delivery)
- Provide technical assistance to all levels within the team
- Ensure database and document integrity is maintained
To be successful it is desirable for you to possess the following a number of the following:
- TAFE, graduate or equivalent qualified in Law or IT
- Strong technical skills in Relativity, Ringtail, Axcelerate, NUIX or something similar
- Excellent attention to detail as well as an analytical mind
- IT/PC troubleshooting or basic software development skills
- eDiscovery or Litigation support experience in a Law firm or professional services
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office Applications
This really is an exceptionally well run global firm that will provide you with the opportunity to drive your own career and feel recognised as you progress within the firm. You will also be working alongside a team within a wealth of experience in an environment where employees have consistently given positive feedback, this opportunity really is not one to be missed - APPLY TODAY!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, you can email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: SH2776
Phone: 0402 618 969