- Are you looking to temp until you find the right job?
- Are you currently studying or in between jobs?
- Do you have at least 2 years previous experience in a law firm?
- Senior Legal Secretary /All Areas - We are seeking an experienced senior legal secretary to assist a busy Partner for an ongoing temporary role. Must have Qld conveyancing experience. Immediate start!
- Defendant Insurance Secretary - Amazing firm, busy team who require a superstar Insurance Secretary to assist on a temporary basis. Immediate start. Must have a minimum of 3 years previous experience in legal/ insurance.
- Receptionist/ Legal Secretary - Everyone wants to work for this client. They are seeking an experience receptionist who is also able to assist with legal secretarial responsibilities. Must have previous experience and able to commence immediately for an indefinite period.
To be successful in this role you will have 3+ years' previous legal secretarial experience. You will have excellent Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook skills as well as a typing speed of no less than 60 wpm.
How does temping work?
Our clients require temps for a variety of reasons - to cover annual leave or sick leave, to backfill a permanent vacancy, or if they are going through a particularly busy period. That's where you come in!
Temp roles can be for a day, a week, a month, 3 months or longer! Each one is different, and each one is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable legal experience at a reputable law firm - while earning a great hourly rate!
Are you suitable for temp work?
As our clients require their temps to 'hit the ground running', it is essential you have at least 6 months' previous working experience in a law firm. In addition, you will:
- be professionally presented,
- have a positive, "can do" attitude,
- be willing to learn and take on any task,
- be organised and proactive, and
- have great communication skills.
What are the benefits of temping?
- You choose when you want to work! Whether it be during your uni holidays, until you leave on your overseas trip or until you find a permanent role - you decide when and for how long you'd like to work.
- Earn a great hourly rate and make some extra cash! We pay our temp team a top hourly rate.
- Try before you buy! Work in various law firms in various areas of law and gain invaluable legal experience.
To be considered for the above positions, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email Tarnya on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.