- Are you looking to temp until you find the right job?
- Are you currently studying or in between jobs?
- Do you have at least 2 years previous experience in a law firm?
- Litigation Secretary (part time/ full time) - We are seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary to assist a busy Lawyer who heads up the Litigation team. This assignment is ongoing, ideally for 3 days per week however, this may increase to full time. Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years previous experience in Litigation.
- Legal Assistant - Construction - Doesn't get better than this, working inhouse with a great team. This role is super busy and requires an experienced legal assistant to assist for an ongoing temporary role. Must have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in legal, preferably construction.
- PI Secretary - Amazing firm, busy Senior Associate who requires a superstar PI Secretary to assist on a temporary basis. Immediate start. Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years current experience in personal injuries.
To be successful in this role you will have 2+ years' previous legal secretarial experience. You will have excellent Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook skills as well as a typing speed of no less than 60 wpm.
How does temping work?
Our clients require temps for a variety of reasons - to cover annual leave or sick leave, to backfill a permanent vacancy, or if they are going through a particularly busy period. That's where you come in!
Temp roles can be for a day, a week, a month, 3 months or longer! Each one is different, and each one is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable legal experience at a reputable law firm - while earning a great hourly rate!
Are you suitable for temp work?
As our clients require their temps to 'hit the ground running', it is essential you have at least 6 months' previous working experience in a law firm. In addition, you will:
- be professionally presented,
- have a positive, "can do" attitude,
- be willing to learn and take on any task,
- be organised and proactive, and
- have great communication skills.
What are the benefits of temping?
- You choose when you want to work! Whether it be during your uni holidays, until you leave on your overseas trip or until you find a permanent role - you decide when and for how long you'd like to work.
- Earn a great hourly rate and make some extra cash! We pay our temp team a top hourly rate.
- Try before you buy! Work in various law firms in various areas of law and gain invaluable legal experience.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Tarnya Mangano (SK927479A)
Ref No: TM12144
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.