- Are you looking to temp until you find the right job?
- Are you currently studying or in between jobs?
- Do you have at least 12 months' previous experience in a law firm?
Conveyancing Paralegal - we currently have multiple roles available both in Brisbane CBD, Southside, and Western suburbs. Our clients are seeking experienced conveyancing paralegals to assist due to an increase in work. Residential conveyancing using LEAP and PEXA, 5 years + experience.
Legal Secretary/ WP Operator - Immediate start in the Brisbane CBD. Our client is seeking an addition pair of hands to assist their busy team. Your personal injuries experience, exceptional dictation skills and friendly manner will secure this assignment for you.
Senior Legal Secretary/ Barristers Secretary - This role is super busy and requires an experienced legal secretary to assist in the short term. Extensive trial prep for a construction litigation matter. Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years previous experience in legal, preferably construction.
How does temping work?
Our clients require temps for a variety of reasons - to cover annual leave or sick leave, to backfill a permanent vacancy, or if they are going through a particularly busy period. That's where you come in!
Temp roles can be for a day, a week, a month, 3 months or longer! Each one is different, and each one is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable legal experience at a reputable law firm - while earning a great hourly rate!
Are you suitable for temp work?
As our clients require their temps to 'hit the ground running', it is essential you have at least 6 months' previous working experience in a law firm. In addition, you will:
- be professionally presented,
- have a positive, "can do" attitude,
- be willing to learn and take on any task,
- be organised and proactive, and
- have great communication skills.
What are the benefits of temping?
- You choose when you want to work! Whether it be during your uni holidays, until you leave on your overseas trip or until you find a permanent role - you decide when and for how long you'd like to work.
- Earn a great hourly rate and make some extra cash! We pay our temp team a top hourly rate.
- Try before you buy! Work in various law firms in various areas of law and gain invaluable legal experience.
To be considered for the above positions, please apply below with your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email Tarnya Mangano on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.