- Are you looking to temp until you find the right job?
- Are you currently studying or in between jobs?
- Do you have at least 12 months' previous experience in a law firm?
The legal eagles temp team is one of the largest in QLD and we want you to join us! Read on to learn more about our great opportunities!
- Conveyancing Paralegal - we currently have multiple roles available both in Brisbane CBD, Southside, Western suburbs and Gold Coast. Our clients are seeking experienced conveyancing paralegals to assist due to an increase in work. Residential conveyancing using LEAP and PEXA, 5 years + experience.
- eDiscovery Paralegals - In preparation for an upcoming project, we are seeking experienced eDiscovery Paralegals to assist with reviewing evidence pertaining to a large matter. You must have previous exposure to discovery and or current legal experience.
How does temping work?
Our clients require temps for a variety of reasons - to cover annual leave or sick leave, to backfill a permanent vacancy, or if they are going through a particularly busy period. That's where you come in!
Temp roles can be for a day, a week, a month, 3 months or longer! Each one is different, and each one is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable legal experience at a reputable law firm - while earning a great hourly rate!
Are you suitable for temp work?
As our clients require their temps to 'hit the ground running', it is essential you have at least 6 months' previous working experience in a law firm. In addition, you will:
- be professionally presented,
- have a positive, "can do" attitude,
- be willing to learn and take on any task,
- be organised and proactive, and
- have great communication skills.
What are the benefits of temping?
- You choose when you want to work! Whether it be during your uni holidays, until you leave on your overseas trip or until you find a permanent role - you decide when and for how long you'd like to work.
- Earn a great hourly rate and make some extra cash! We pay our temp team a top hourly rate.
- Try before you buy! Work in various law firms in various areas of law and gain invaluable legal experience.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Tarnya Mangano (SK927479A)
Ref No: TM20211
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close 19 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.