LEGAL TRANSFORMATION SPECIALIST
Our client is an elite top-tier law firm with offices globally that advises many of the biggest and most ambitious organisations across the globe handling important transactions and disputes. Joining a global team, you will be joining one of the most innovative legal technology teams in Australia working with some of the best mentors and specialists in the industry.
As a Legal Transformation Specialist, you will be a part of the firm's New Law division. You will be responsible for working alongside multiple teams to design and deliver holistic solutions that will transform the delivery of legal services by bridging the gap between lawyers, the firms new law teams and business services.
The role is a permamnent role and can be based in either Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
Reporting to the Head of Legal Services Transformation, your duties will include:
- Collaborating with the Legal Transformation Manager to establish new legal transformation workstreams with practice groups
- Working alongside practice groups to understand and identify opportunities for transformation
- Identifying key areas of opportunity, analyse and approach to delivery
- Identifying and designing solutions that achieve client requirements
- Monitoring, quantifying and reporting on financial and non-financial benefits of solutions delivered
- Understanding all aspects of programme methodology and process improvement
- Engaging with senior stakeholders in practice groups to deliver and embed solutions
- Supporting successful delivery and adoption of projects in motion
- Supporting wider firm roll out and adoption of projects already delivered
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Currently or previously qualified lawyer (minimum 3 years PQE)
- Working knowledge of legal market context, proven track record of delivery for clients and in-depth understanding of challenged faced by lawyers in the delivery of transactional work/large scale strategic bank projects is essential
- Understanding of NewLaw solutions and alternative approaches to legal services delivery in practice groups
- Strategic legal transformation programmes knowledge
- Strong senior stakeholder management to provide strategic advice
- Entrepreneurial/problem solving skills to drive solutions forward
- Exceptional communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Unique mentoring in a supportive and inspiring environment along with an above market salary (dependent on experience)
- Career advancement and in-house secondment opportunities
- Access to an exclusive range of employee benefits including flexible working, free gym memberships, corporate health plans, social events, sporting, and well-being programs and many more!
For a confidential discussion please contact:
0402 618 969