The firm is a down to earth and tech savvy Sydney based firm. The firm does have a Property focus and look to take on experienced staff in this space. Take a dive into a fun and vibrant culture. For this firm, a fun and flexible environment is crucial to their staff.
Your main duties in this role will include:
- managing commercial Conveyancing matters,
- preparing all documentation and contracts associated with purchases and sales,
- handling off the plan purchases and sales from beginning to end,
- liaising with clients,
- preparation of discharge of mortgages,
- arranging for valuations to be performed on properties and attending exchanges and settlements.
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a licensed Conveyancer or Property Legal Secretary.
You will be a self-starter, have the ability to think on your feet, and hit the ground running. This is a brilliant opportunity to take on a new challenge- working close to home, you will be involved in growing the practice including expanding the commercial side.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11171
Phone: (02) 8227 7201