What's to like about our client?
In our experience with this BNE CBD firm we've seen the Managing Partner be genuinely invested in the growth of the Firm's staff and assisting them to achieve their career goals. They make the time to meet with candidates, even for an informal coffee, to discuss the opportunity at the firm. What we've seen from this Firm that we like includes:
- High calibre-work and clients - but without the ego sometimes associated with high-level work.
- The opportunity to grow within the firm to partnership (if that is your intention).
- Merit-based promotions and a attractive salary-bonus structure.
- Extremely nice office on the river - recently renovated.
- Firm performed strongly during COVID and continues to do so.
- Work from home flexibility and the flexibility to work different hours.
An exceptionally rare opportunity has become available for a Senior litigator to join the firm's dispute resolution practice. This is a terrific opportunity for someone, with at least 5 years' experience in litigation and insolvency to take the next step in their career. This role would suit a driven lawyer that is looking for the support and network of a growing firm.
You will possess a minimum of 5 years' PAE in Litigation. You will have a commercial approach and the energy and desire to continue to develop your practice and help the firm to continue its growth path and achieve its goals for this team. A fee base or proof of substantial network for referrals is necessary. The ability to develop strong client relationships is also essential.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Zakary Nash, LLB (Hons)
Ref No. ZN19901
Phone: 0405 221 664
Applications close 30 December 2021. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.