A real opportunity to accelerate your career with this mid-tier firm, working across an impressive mix of corporate clients on an interesting range of litigation work. The firm have created a refreshing, rewarding workplace.
Your day to day will include a challenging mix of litigation with current matters including:
- several high value insolvency / bankruptcy litigation matters;
- Supreme Court property related contractual dispute;
- recoveries litigation for large corporate clients.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 2 to 5 years' post admission experience in commercial litigation;
- a solid base litigation experience which will equip you to run smaller files (under supervision) while getting great mentoring from an attentive senior practitioner;
- a high level of attention to detail; and
- the confidence to work closely with your clients and barristers.
Awaiting you is:
- great training and Associate level work once you are "up to speed";
- an environment of trust that is results driven - decent work hours and no clock watching; and
- an excellent salary and pathway for the future as the firm continues to grow.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD19346
Phone: (07) 3231 1223