Our client is a growing boutique law firm. Acting for lenders, insolvency practitioners and other commercial clients, this very busy firm is in growth mode. Due to new instructions and a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to appoint an experienced litigation lawyer at the 3 to 6 year pae level.
As an experienced lawyer you will have high levels of autonomy, client responsibility and have carriage of your own matters.
A flavour of the work will involve:
- banking litigation and securities enforcement;
- voluntary administrations, receiverships and liquidations;
- creditors' rights and obligations, unsecured recoveries, security enforcement;
- winding up proceedings, recovery of assets, restructure of companies under stress and developing work-out proposals for companies as well as general commercial litigation matters.
This role represents as an excellent opportunity for the experienced litigation lawyer who wants autonomy and work with like minded legal practitioners in a down to earth and supportive environment,
Progression at this firm is based on merit and those who work hard are rewarded with a generous bonus scheme.
The ideal lawyer will have:
- At least 3 years pqe in the area of commercial disputes, advantageous would be experience in banking litigation and insolvency related litigation
- The ability to supervise more junior members of the firm
- The ability to market and business develop
- The ability to develop strong client relationships
- Drafting, negotiating, analytical and commercial skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the square
- Energy, drive & enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays competitively and there is a generous bonus scheme on top of the base salary. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client also promotes flexible working arrangements.
Build your profile and expertise at this growing law firm. Other benefits include study leave, paid paternity leave, paid professional memberships
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19850
Phone: 0422 671 673