The Organisation & The Role
Our client is a Federal government agency and they looking to appoint multiple litigation lawyers at the 2 to 6 years level to undertake and assist with major and high profile litigation.
In order to be suitable for this role, you will have around 2 to 6 years pae in the area of commercial disputes, civil litigation, public law litigation. Advantageous would be experience as a Judge's Associate.
You will also have:
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Research, strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Litigation skills eg interviewing witnesses, drafting witness statements, drafting submissions, briefing Counsel
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage competing priorities
- Ability to review vast amounts of documents
- Familiarity with electronic document management databases
Our Opinion & The Benefits
This is an opportunity to work on important work and there is ample opportunity for you to be mentored, develop and build on your litigation skills in the area of public law. On offer is a competitive salary package as well as flexible working arrangements. There are also arrangements to work from home. For these roles, overtime pay is also available.
The working environment is inclusive, collaborative and supportive. This is an opportunity to work with a group of high calibre lawyers who are committed to their work. The work is rewarding and will impact society in a positive way.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19932
Phone: 0422 671 673