The firm & role
Our client is a well known commercial law firm and they have a long established reputation in the Sydney market. The firm has a blue chip client base including clients in the private sector as well as the government and not for profit sector.
The partners of the dispute resolution team are looking to recruit an experienced litigation lawyer at the 3 to 7 year pae level. This role will see you working on a broad range of disputes. Example of disputes are:
- trade practices and consumer disputes
- professional indemnity claims
- contractual disputes
- equitable disputes
- leasing disputes
- insolvency related litigation
- claims for injunctive relief
- property and product liability claims
As an experienced litigator, you will have high levels of client responsibility and autonomy. You will have carriage of your own matters. As the team is not top heavy, there are genuine progression opportunities. You will also assist the partners in growing the practice and taking part in marketing activities and winning work via tenders.
Skills & Experience
You will have:
- around 3 to 7 years pae litigation experience
- litigation and advisory skills
- analytical skills and attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- ability to work in a committed and high performing team and be a team player
- Ability to deal with clients autonomously and run your won files
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to undertake marketing and business development activities
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a market leading salary. Other benefits include working from home arrangement, access to learning and development programmes, opportunities for secondments, study leave and assistance.
Our client has a wonderful culture with a low turnover of staff. The working environment is friendly, supportive and collegiate. Our client prides itself on their environment of working together to achieve the best results for their clients.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19956
Phone: 0422 671 673