1 to 4 years pae. Commercial law firm. Property disputes, construction litigation, building defects litigation, strata litigation, debt recovery, property disputes, arbitrations. Work closely with the partners and build on your litigation experience.
- Busy commercial law firm
- Opportunity for training, mentoring and development
- Go to court, liaise with clients, run your own matters
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a growing commercial law firm. Due to new matters, the partner is looking for a lawyer at the 1 to 4 year pae level with experience in commercial disputes.
The firm acts for property developers, high net individuals, builders, sub-contractors, strata managers, construction companies.
Skills & Experience
- You will have around 1 to 4 years pae in the area of commercial disputes
- Drafting, research, advocacy litigation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and a curious mind
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Drive, strong work ethic and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a collaborative and supportive culture. You will work closely with the partners, be taken under their wings and be mentored.
On offer is a market salary package, assistance with post graduate study and study leave, excellent resources and other benefits such as the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20033
Phone: 0422 671 673