Multiple Roles ranging from 2YRS to 5YRS PAE,
$65k - $120k plus bonus, reputable CBD firms, general disputes
Mentorship , flexibility , WFH
As a lawyer in the commercial dispute resolution practice group, you will have the opportunity to provide advice to publicly listed companies, financial institutions, credit insurance companies as well as corporate, business and insolvency clients.
You will be exposed to a number of high calibre matters where you will negotiate and draft agreements, carry out commercial transactions and provide risk mitigation advice. You will be able to oversee matters from start to finish and be the primary contact for key clients.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Between 2-5+ years PAE in commercial practice.
- Corporate law experience will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage files autonomously or work towards.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Drafting and advising skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
Benefits & Culture
Our clients are focused on truly meaningful experiences for clients and lawyers alike and take a genuine interest in their staff . They offer
- Attractive salary, including an attainable bonus structure.
- Opportunity for an immediate start.
- Strong opportunity to develop and progress to Principal level.
- Active social club with regular events.
- Genuine work/life balance.
Opportunity for internal and external learning opportunities including seminars and conferences.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD21228
Phone: (07) 3231 1223
Applications close 4 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.