Role & Firm
Our client is a well-regarded firm with offices around Australia. The partners in the litigation team are highly-regarded in dispute resolution and insolvency. The firm acts for a broad range of clients including high net worth individuals, businesses, and companies. The work will include (not limited to):
- General commercial litigation.
- Contract disputes.
- Building and construction disputes.
- debt recovery.
The firm also has a very achievable billable hours target.
Benefits & Culture
The firm has an exceptional culture, offering:
- Work from home flexibility.
- Active social calendar.
- Mentorship program.
- Clear internal progression path.
- A close-knit team environment.
You will ideally be a 1-5yr PAE litigastion lawyer with the following:
- Experience working in a commercial litigation team.
- Strong attention to detail and legal drafting skills.
- Be a confident and strong communicator.
- have briefed counsel and experts.
- experience appearing in court is a plus.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Zakary Nash, LLB
Ref No. ZN18925
Phone: 0405 221 664