The Organisation & The Role
Our client is an international law firm and they are looking to appoint multiple lawyers on a 12 month contract on a special project.
In order to be suitable for this role, you will have around 2 to 4 years pae in the areas of commercial disputes or civil litigation or public law litigation or investigations or corporate/commercial law.
You will also have:
- Research skills, strategic thinking, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to collate and review of documentary evidence
- Co-ordinate evidence
- Identify forensic issues
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage competing priorities
- Familiarity with electronic document management databases
Our Opinion & The Benefits
This is an opportunity to work on topical project, be challenged and rewarded on a daily basis. On offer is a competitive salary. You will also have autonomy and client responsibility. The working environment is
Inclusive, collaborative and supportive.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19351
Phone: (02) 8227 7207